Today Emma is home with Ick. She woke up as usual and climbed into bed with me. She slept until 6:40 when I told her it was time to get ready. She went downstairs. I headed to the shower. Before I could get in the shower, she was tapping on my door. "I don't feel good." She said her stomach hurt and she had a headache. I sent her back to bed. I checked on her a couple of minutes later only to find that her head was pretty darn hot. She didn't want to take anything... she didn't want to get sick. She fell asleep and slept until 11:00 a.m. Her headache was getting better and so was her stomach, but she was still hot. She headed to the couch and I gave her Advil. We are waiting on it to work.
I will head to work and Rick is coming home to take the afternoon shift.
It was just 2 weeks ago that she was home throwing up. Ah, the joys of parenthood.
Oh yea, Matt didn't feel good this morning either. He is getting the cold that Ricky and I have. His numbers are 250 and he has the regular symptoms. So far, no call from the school, so that is great.
I'm tired of the Ick in our house. It is time for it to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment