Wednesday, September 21, 2011
It has been tough
Matthew has been struggling with his conditions since school started. I have lost count of the number of days during which I received a phone call from the clinic that he is there and needs some medication. It seems that odors are the culprit right now - perfume, strange smells, air freshener - all seem to affect him. His new doctor, Dr. Mueller, believes that his only issue right now is the Vocal Cord Dysfunction. He says his vocal cords must be very twitchy at this time. We need to go to the Blaine Block Institute and have the scope done and begin some therapy. It seems to happen the most in the afternoon, after gym and during science. So far, everyone is being helpful, but it is still happening. It is Wednesday and I have been called all 3 days this week, today he actually came home at 1:30 p.m. I know he is frustrated and so are we. Very frustrated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment