Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Last Night
Last night we watched the Olympics, as a family. The olympics are such a wonderful thing, clean language, no sexual content. Great for a family. When I went upstairs to tuck Emma in, I climbed in my bed and turned it on up there. The next thing I know, Rick is up there, getting settled in for the night. Then, Matthew arrives and climbs right in beside me, on the left as usual and just snuggles down and states that he is now in bed for the night. We giggle. The phone rings and it is the school announcing that there is no school on Tuesday. Matthew is pretty happy. Ricky comes up and he is not happy. He wants to go back to school. He then climbs into our bed to watch more olympics and to snuggle with us. The boys are 14 and 11 years old and they still snuggle right up and sit with us. It doesn't get much better than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment