Matthew spent the day with my mom. He still wasn't feeling well and we decided that a day to rest was in order. He loved every minute of it, even the doing his homework part. We are very lucky to have grandparents who help out like this.
Today Ricky went to school as usual, but not after being a little upset. He seemed quiet this morning and when I asked, he told me that it still bothers him sometimes to see Matthew using his breathing treatments. I love that he cares so much. I told him I don't like it either, but that Matthew was doing ok. He is supposed to participate in an after school activity with friends for Winter Spirit Week at school. I hope he enjoys it. He is also looking forward to having friends over this weekend.
Today Emma was up early, again. I helped her get her bagel and cream cheese and grape juice and we chatted for a minute or two. She picked out her "hug me" shirt just for Mr. Miller. She got her Literature Circle stuff together and had just finished brushing her teeth when I left for work. She does a good job of getting ready in the morning. She is looking forward to a sleep over this weekend with one of 2 friends who have invited her along with her basketball tournament and possible swim meet on Sunday.
Today, Rick and I tried to recover from the last few days with Matthew being sick and at the doctor's office and hospital, Matthew's basketball tournament games, Emma's tournament games and work. I think we will need another day or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment