1. Summer is here and the schedule is a bit crazy.
2. Tonight is the first swim meet at Miami Valley. It will be interesting to see how Ricky and Emma swim with their limited practices.
3. The kid's legs have finally recovered from swimmer's itch courtesy of 5 days in Michigan.
4. Ricky is still excited about cross country camp and what a good time he had.
5. Ricky ran last night, with Rick. I was totally shocked that he did it.
6. Rick is again training to run in the 5 mile Brookville Picnic Run in July.
7. The concrete patio in the back is no more and in its place is a nice deck.
8. Matthew is healthy and feeling good. He will be off all meds in another 1.5 weeks. Woo hoo.
9. Emma goes to the Brookville basketball camp tomorrow.
10. Matthew is attending the UD Flyer's basketball camp next week.
11. I actually did a scrapbook layout over the weekend - its been a long, long time.
12. I need to order my CD from The Erin Cobb with the family pics on it.
13. We are trying to eat more at home, planning some meals or just not eating out once a week. I wonder how long this will last?
14. I am ready to spend a day at the pool with the kids, relaxing.
15. Summer is already rushing by.
16. Emma's softball season is wrapping up. Tounament this week, then it is over. No allstar this year - not enough good players. That is sad.
17. I want to paint the family room/kitchen blue. Rick says no way.
18. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment