Friday, September 04, 2009

Today I...

Got up and ready, kissed the boys goodbye, got Emma up and ready and kissed her goodbye, checked my e-mail, vacuumed the downstairs, ran to Hobby Lobby to get supplies for the online class, Me: The Abridged Version, e-mailed with Shelly, talked to Staci about the Trial, talked to Mom about Emma spending the night, talked to Rick about plans for tonight, I'm printing out some pictures for frames I bought today, I ate a PB&J sandwich with milk (yum) and now I am checking some blogs before Matthew and Ricky get home in about 30 minutes. Then it will be off to the track with Emma for her training run, then back home, make something for dinner, head to the football game, make something for the coach's meeting and head to the Bronner's for a little gathering. Then go to bed. Whew, I am tired and I'm only half way through my day.

No comments: