
So I found out Friday that Emma had to go to the principal's office to rat out another classmate, Curtis. Emma and Derek Winner are best buds at school. Apparently, Curtis likes to tease them and ask when they are going to kiss and say Emma loves Derek, Derek loves Emma and such. From what she says, this goes on every day.
About 2 months ago, Curtis got in trouble for writing those things on the white board at school and had to go see the principal. He was teasing Emma again on Thursday and she was quite fed up with it. She went to Miss Coleman (her teacher) on Friday and she sent them both to the office. When I talked to Miss Coleman, I asked her why Emma had to go. She explained that she knew Emma could tell the principal what had happened, why it bothered her and by ratting out Curtis, she would get a little vindication. I love Miss Coleman.
Curtis spent about 1.5 hours in the time out room thanks to Emma. We'll see if it makes a difference.
When I asked Emma about the whole thing, I asked if it really bothered her... what Curtis said. She said "Yes it does. It isn't true. Derek and I are good friends and Curtis knows that." I like a girl who speaks her mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment