Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just a Day

We had a good morning, although everyone was a little slow getting ready. I spend my mornings getting myself ready, checking on the kids and keeping them moving and thinking ahead to the day and what I need to do both at work and home related.
Tonight Emma and I painted our nails. I did her toes and her right hand and she painted her right hand on her own. I really need to do more of these activities with her... we need to have more "girl" time, whether it is painting nails or throwing the softball. No matter, I need to pay more attention to my children. Something to work on.
Ricky doesn't like his hair messed with. I was sitting on the couch, stroking his hair and as long as I ran my hand the same way his hair lays, its fine. If I go in the opposite direction, he doesn't like it.
Matthew on the other hand likes to have my hand on top of his head, not doing anything, just on top of his head.
And when did Matthew stop sitting on my lap after he eats at a restaurant. He always use to come over when he was done and sit on my lap. He hasn't done that in 6 months. I totally miss it.

No comments: